DRYCRETE Cure Shield is a water base colloidal silica concrete curing agent that is an excellent alternative to standard water curing.
A EXCELLENT ALTERNATIVE TO STANDARD WATER CURING
DRYCRETE Cure Shield is a water base colloidal silica concrete curing agent that is an excellent alternative to standard water curing. DRYCRETE Cure Shield provides concrete with a permanent subsurface colloidal liquid precipitate barrier, thereby increasing density and greatly reducing permeability, while providing a porosity coating element to further slow the rate of water evaporation. This added surface coating embeds into the surface matrix and protects the concrete against acid and salt attack and other damage related to freeze thaw cycles.
- Significantly improves hydration and concrete density.
- Provides a permanent integral moisture barrier and surface coating protection.
- Reduces permeability by >97%.
- Provides greater surface bond for topical coatings.
- Virtually eliminates freeze-thaw damage.
- Excellent acid /salt and solvent resistance.
- Environmentally neutral and user friendly
AVAILABLE IN: 1 Gallon (3.78 L), 5 Gallon (18.9 L) pails, 55 gallon (208 L) drums, and 265 gallon tote (1000L)