POLISHIELD™ is primarily engineered for peak performanceover polished concrete surfaces exposed to high traffic, andfood/oil contamination. It provides excellent protection forsupermarkets, terminals, lobbies, showroom floors,restaurants, schools, and malls.
PREMIUM STAIN PROTECTION FOR CONCRETE FLOORS
POLISHIELD™ is an economical, premium protective finish system, designed to provide excellent stain and abrasion resistance, along with high gloss, enhanced clarity, and durability of polished concrete surfaces. POLISHIELD™ penetrates into the surface matrix, and finishes to a clear, hard, stain and abrasive resistant finish. It enhances the mechanical reflectivity and gloss of polished concrete floors, and increases resistance to wear from heavy pedestrian traffic. POLISHIELD™ maintains the integrity of the polished surface, requiring only routine maintenance, using ECOGUARD cleansers and cleaning pads.
POLISHIELD™ meets or exceeds CSPA and UL slip resistance standards when tested in accordance with ASTM D2047 criteria.
- High resistance to heavy duty traffic and abuse.
- Promotes a high gloss base & excellent Distinction of Image.
- Extends cleanup window for all types of spills.
- Excellent slip resistance.
- Promotes a rich color hue for integrally colored concrete.
- Enhances the color of topically applied dyes.
- Easily maintained with a simple maintenance regimen.
- Available with a 10 YEAR WARRANTY against stains & wear.
- Permeates into the concrete surface to block out stains, acids, & oil contaminants.
COVERAGE: Approximately 400-600 square feet per gallon (9.8– 14.8 square meters/liter), depending on concrete porosity.
LIMITATIONS: APPLY ONLY ONE COAT TO POLISHED CONCRETE SURFACES. DO NOT REAPPLY OVER FIRST APPLICATION ONCE DRY.
AVAILABLE IN: 1 gallon (3.78L), 5 gallon (18.9L), 55 gallon (207.9L) and 330 gallon (1,247.4L).
STORAGE: 40º Fahrenheit (4.4º Celsius) - 90º Fahrenheit (32.2º Celsius). Keep from freezing.