The high performance values of INPERVIUS concrete greatly improves performance quality of an installation, and positively impacts the useful lifespan of the concrete.
INPERVIUS Hydration Optimizer is engineered to treat the mix water prior to the introduction of any cementitious material. By treating the water beforehand, INPERVIUS hydrates 12-15% more of the cement content, or >75% of the cement that does not hydrate otherwise. INPERVIUS may be used with non-chloride accelerators, and air entrainment admixes. Water reducers are not needed, nor added plasticizer admixtures, as INPERVIUS meets all ASTM C-494 Type A & S, and EN 934-2 standards as a water reducer and plasticizer. By treating the water beforehand, INPERVIUS hydrates up to 13% more of the mix, or > 75 % of the cement that does not hydrate otherwise, INPERVIUS does not require additional performance enhancing admixtures. INPERVIUS provides a more workable, much less permeable, stronger, and more durable concrete without additional changes in mixing, placing, finishing, or curing.
- Increase compressive strength by 10% or more.
- Increase flexural strength by 8% or more.
- Reduce permeability by > 85%.
- Greatly h improved resistance to damage from deicing salts and freeze-thaw cycles.
- Permanent control of vapor emissions.
- Allows for higher water to cement ratios.
- Replaces water reducers and plasticizers.
- Easily pumps at 6" slump without plasticizer
AVAILABLE IN: 5 Gallon (18.9 L) pails, 55 gallon (208 L) drums, and 265 gallon tote (1000L)